At iSpice, we believe in investing in our employees and helping them grow and develop in their careers. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a supportive and inclusive work culture. If you’re looking for a company that values your contributions and encourages your personal and professional growth, we’d love to have you on our team.
Jackson, AL, USA
Direct and control process and activities related to quality management, as well guide and verify their operation and application to ensure compliance with the quality in the finished product. Perform specific tasks according to standard operating procedures techniques, analytical methods, pre-approved and verifies analysis protocols.
- Contribute to the overall company quality agenda, driving and adding to departmental projects.
- Promote the vision, mission, and values of the organization and contribute to a culture of safety.
- Coach and develop staff using their individual development plans and ensure individual training within their area of expertise
- Support Quality Supervisors in managing indirect staff, ensuring compliance to procedures and best practices.
- Attention to annually review and update facility audit for SQF , Gluten free, Halal, Kosher, and No GMO certifications.
- Maintain and continue progression of position skills matrix, developing employee learning and advancement.
- Assist all QC functions within the department i.e. batch adjustments for all processing lines, processing line checks and verifications, day after analysis, and any other customer or formulation requirement.
- Verify all laboratory SOPs, ensuring performance metrics are achieved with a focus on exceeding customer expectations.
- Ensure operations control checks are completed on time and in full including, but not limited to sterilization, in-process, and finished packaging worksheets.
- Review all manufacturing deviations from operating parameters with Production and Quality staff to root cause effectively.
- Oversee final disposition of finished goods.
- Create training materials; SOPs, VWIs and OPLs for the successful implementation and adherence to company, customer, SQF, and regulatory food safety and quality requirements.
- Verify all laboratory equipment and supporting operations measuring devices are calibrated, verified as scheduled and functioning as designed. Troubleshoot and or escalate to vendors for effective repair or replacement.
- Ensure customer product sampling is completed and shipped in a timely manner to respective 3rd party contractor or customer’s preferred recipient.
- · Experience in FSMA rules (Food Safety Modernization Act)
Must have the following credentials (or ability to quickly obtain):
- SQF Practitioner
- PCQI Certified
- HACCP Certified
- Knowledge of the FDA rules and Regulations
iSpice Foods provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: In person